Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Any one of these quotes would have worked very well today:

- GOD could not be everywhere. That's why he made mothers. (Jewish Proverb)

- If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? (Milton Berle)

- Hey, the way I figure it is this: if the kids are still alive by the time my husband comes home, I've done my job. (Roseanne Arnold)

- Any mother could perform the jobs of several air traffic controllers with ease. (Lisa Alther)

- The phrase 'Working Mother' is redundant. (Jane Sellman)

- It goes without saying that you should never have more children then you have car windows. (Erma Bombeck)

- And remember that behind every successful woman......is a basket of dirty laundry. (Unknown)

- Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your children. (Sam Levenson)

- Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own. (Aristotle)

- I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. (Abraham Lincoln)

- God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. (Jewish Proverb)

Thank you Miss C and Happy Mother's Day!