Saturday, February 18, 2006

The Truth About 9/11

This is a great video! Actually this is the second version of a great video. I saw the first version of it and it totally changed the way I look at everything now! I especially have a different view of GW. Don't get me wrong, I love America and I am saddened by the loss of so many lives during the 9/11 tragedy. But I stand beside the grieving families when I ask, "Why?"

"It definitely did not look like a commercial plane."

Why is it like this? Why are there so many unanswered questions?

Like I said, this is the second version of this video. It is awesome and it includes a lot of new computer generated images that are incredible! But in my opinion he put in too much information. I almost get overwhelmed at a few points. It's sad that there is so much controversial information that the editor can't put it all in.

If you can spare an hour to open your mind and educate yourself it just might change your opinions too!