Friday, February 24, 2006

I drink Green Tea


I first fell in love with green tea on a business trip to Japan in the mid-‘90’s. Now it has become a part of my daily routine. That's why this article doesn't surprise me at all:
NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - People who regularly drink green tea may have a lesser risk of mental decline as they grow older, researchers have found.

Their study, of more than 1,000 Japanese adults in their 70s and beyond, found that the more green tea men and women drank, the lower their odds of having cognitive impairment.
When I worked at CareerBuilder here in Chicago I developed the pleasing habit of drinking green tea. I found that when I drank it while I worked I was much more productive. In fact, now I only drink green tea, water, or coffee throughout the day.

I figure that I put so many harmful toxins and tequilas into my body at night that I could use a break on my regular drink.